AYA Associates, Inc. founded in 1978, is a software developer servicing the retail and distribution markets throughout North America and the UK.
We possess strong software analysis, software design, and programming expertise including wireless technology. We are also Microsoft Silver-Certified Partner and are intimately familiar with their products.
Our Vertical Markets are mainly located in the Construction Industry with emphasis on hard-goods retailing and distribution.
Our business structure includes in addition to administration, programming and software support departments staffed to develop, customize and integrate software for the markets we service including the US Government. We also provide ancillary services: software installation, software training, software maintenance and day-to-day support.
Application Software Provider (ASP) and Internet Services Provider (ISP): We offer hosting data for our clients and currently support hundreds of users throughout the US and Canada from our servers in Maitland, Florida.
Software Programming Languages: Microsoft VB.6, Microsoft VB.Net, IBM COBOL and Web applications.
Software Products offered to the Commercial Market and US Government:
- Enterprise Resource Systems: (ERP) Company-wide computer software system used to manage and coordinate all the resources, information, and functions of a business from shared locations. The integrated modules are: Point-of-sale, Order Entry, Shipping, Invoicing, Inventory Control, Purchase Orders, Business-to-Business, Warehouse Management, Installation Management, Financial Reporting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
- WI-FI technology including Warehouse Management Systems, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Real Time Location Systems (RTLS).
- Computerized Web-Based Equipment Maintenance Management Systems to: plan, schedule and monitor preventive maintenance equipment requirements.
Microsoft Operating Systems and Windows Platform Expertise:
- Setting-up and managing hardware and wireless networks under all Windows Operating Systems; Deploying and providing support for Microsoft SQL.
- Setting-up and managing Wireless infrastructure.
Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment:
- PC Equipment including computer-servers, workstations, printers and monitors.
- Data storage devices including CD, DVD, and hard drives.
- Network and Wireless equipment including routers, wireless access points, hubs and switches.
- Barcode equipment including laser scanners, barcode printers, and wireless devices.
- Barcode labels.
- Power Protection and Accessories including batteries, power adapters, surge suppressors and UPS Battery backup products.